Went to Texas Roadhouse kid free with our best friends. What beats yummy food, and no one to entertain?
Jeff and Abby came down for the Labor day weekend and stayed at the Browns. We went over for dinner on Sunday. Koen ran in to the table and fell and bit through his lip, poor kid. We also went to Golden Corral for breakfast yesterday! YUM!
Koen taping up a box, you can obviously see how I do it! Ü
Yesterday we went to a friends house for a BBQ! The food was delicious, and the company couldn't be better! Thanks Karolee! K was OBSESSED (along with every other kid there) with this little train!
All the girls. Awe I will miss my friends. From left to right: Ashley, Lisa, Jen, Michelle, Emily, Sabine, Kortni, Deanne, Angalee, Alesha, Karolee, and Suzi.Well so long for another week or two. Our internet goes down tomorrow and we are taking until the 12th to get to Utah. So until then...

23 comments:
I was beginning to worry...that has to be the longest time you've gone without posting!! Glad you could squeeze in some fun while packing! Moving is SUCH A PAIN!!See you in Utah Soon!
P.S. I know your friend Jen. We were in grade school and she was in our Stake. I think I even went to her birthday party!! Small world!
I loved putting faces with names of your dear friends. Moves are always hard. We will love having you back in Utah!!
Nana
I am seriously so sad. Just when we got to know each other you have to move!! I hope you guys will be able to come back to visit. Good luck. You are so lucky your husband is almost done!!
ugh. i hate packing! I hope you make it back here safe and that all goes well. Where are you living?
Hey Alisha and Phil. It's Linzey Carsey now Jordison. I saw your blog on Keelee Bennetts and wanted to take a peek. Hope you make it back to Utah safely. Phil, I miss seeing and talking to you at Harmons. Are you going to be working or do you still have some school left? P.S. your little boy is so cute and growing up. I have not seen a pic since he was just born.
Hey I know you are sad to leave your friends, but I am so excited to see my sis and be able to hang out again...have fun traveling cross country and we will see you in another week!
Love the pics! I can't believe how fast a couple of years has flown by! We are psyched to see you and have a great trip across the country!
Yay!! So you're comen back to Utah? Permanently?? Sounds like you have a busy couple of weeks ahead of you!! We'll be glad to have you back.
I'm bummed you are leaving. Just when I kind of thought Erie was fun...O.K. not really. It's been fun getting to know you guys. Travel safe and I'll keep up with guys via blogging!
Crazy that the next time we talk it will be in person! Have a safe drive home and see you in a few days!!
Sorry we didn't make it to your party. You guys will be missed. Miles will miss stealing Koen's toys at church. And I will miss not having you in nursery. I felt safe leaving Miles with you.
I hope you guys have fun. Come back and visit please. I'm sure I'll see you at the mall in SLC or soemthing.
Bye Olsens!
YAH!!! You are coming home!! I'm sure you will be crazy busy when you get back, but after things have settled down a little will you PLEASE get in touch with me? I really want to see you for real (not on the internet LOL!) Be safe travelling!
Alesha, Erie won't be the same without you, and I'm sure neither will girl's nights! We'll miss you!
Wahoo!!! You're on your way home! Make sure you guys stay awake and drive safely.....We can hardly wait to see you!
Hip Hip HOORAY!! I hear you 3 little monkeys are making your way to SLC right this very moment! YIPPEE! Can't wait to give you all a little squeeze!
We are really happy for you guys and also pretty jealous that you will be back with the fam. It goes without saying that we will miss you guys like crazy! See you at Christmas!
Good luck with everything...we hope to see you soon!
I am so glad I came across your blog. It is good to see what you are up to and what is going on in your world. BTW, your boy is such a stud! (Aka:Esperanza)
We already miss you guys! Sorry we didn't make it to the park either. The kids were sick, but I was going to come without them and then David got called over to the French's to help them move. It is the 12th today. Hope you guys got home safely and can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!!
yeah I'm excited your here. I'm home like every day so give me a call my number is sill the same. If you don't have it let me know. Glad that you made it here safe.
YEAH!!!! You are coming home. That is so exciting!
Alesha - I'm so glad you guys made it to Utah safely. We do miss you already!
Post a Comment