Monday, January 11, 2010

I love these faces....L.O.V.E love


 

11 comments:

Gina said...

Wanna SQUEEZE them both!

The Johnson Family said...

okay so that is so cute....Dont you love having two cute boys. You can tell already that they are going to be best buds!!

Thompson Family said...

Cute smiles! They're adorable!

Team Beardshall said...

So I LOVE bath pictures....hope that doesn't make me creepy!!! Ha, it almost looks like Brigs is posing in the top pic. GQ here we come! Also looks like you had a great new years, can you believe it's 2010??? So sounds like you are lovin' you new house, which is great! We are almost in Herriman we live off 126 and about 45W. Where are you guys? Although Sheena's boy Gavin already has dibs on her, I think Koen would be a good run for the money! We should get together some time! Where are you guys?

Anonymous said...

Yep those are some pretty cute faces!!! can't wait to see them!

brady and britton said...

I love their faces too; so adorable!!!

Angela Strong said...

Love all the cute pix!!! I have't blogged for a long time....I need to get back into this fun world! I can't believe Brigs is sitting up ad stuff....time flies by too fast!!

Jenni Terry said...

They are soo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Fun in the tub! Your little boys are so cute and my gosh Briggs is getting so big! How fun.

Shannon said...

love those little guys. I sure do miss them.

kodyandsabrina said...

Ahhh... they're so cute! I want to come them and your new house!