Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photo Tag

Here are the rules:

1. Open your 1st photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.
 
I couldnt quite decide how to do this because I am OVERLY organized in my picture folders so I went to the 2 folders that have the oldest pics (Lesh, and Phil and Lesh) and picked the 10th picture from each.
 This was obviously from Phil and Lesh file. This is the 4th of  July 2005 and it was the day we go home from Lava Hot Springs from a family trip. Gotta love a little summer glow! I want my long hair back!
Should I be a little embarrassed that it is a self portrait. lol  This pic was taken on 10/7/05 Probably testing out pics of my new hair cut. I had just chopped it off on a whim, when I was single digit weeks prego with Koen. BIG mistake. Even though it looks adorbale if I do say so myself, it didn't so much when you added 22 lbs all to the facial area.Why am I not that cute anymore?

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Okay at least it is a good hair cut.... so you remember my hair when I was preg with Ava. I don't even have a picture and there is a reason for the!

Thompson Family said...

I think both pictures are adorable! I would be worried to do that tag because the 10th picture would probably be hideous of me!

BTW, I thought the cat was out of the bag about Becca, but I guess it's not...ooops! It's been a rough pregnancy so far, but I think she's almost in her second trimester. Hopefully she can get off bedrest soon and everything will ok with the baby.

Melanie and Daniel said...

You are still so cute! All your pictures you look so cute and put together.

Team Beardshall said...

Ha looks like 2005 was a good year for you and I think you are still hot....so whatever! PS I would be happy to go running with you anytime...where do you live in Riverton? Sounds like you have been running anyway, do you have any trails you like?

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous as always! Thanks so much for all of your comments on my last post, I have been desperate for information and others experiences, so thanks for sharing. Jed and I had a good laugh about your commentary about having your tubes tied during your section with Koen. Truly hilarious! I think you are great!

Kara said...

You are so funny! I highly doubt you gained '22 lbs in the facial area"
You look so cute with both long and short hair!

Kara said...

So, the picture with "that Boy" was me and Colin and then it is my brother and his wife. He probably looks familiar to you because he went to Taylorsville. He was a Senior when we were Sophmores.

Marissa said...

I love the pics! You are seriously adorable! I am struggling int he hair department right now too! When it is short I want it long-as soon as its long I chop it off...sigh!

brady and britton said...

Your long hair and summer glow do look exceptional, but your short hair is always cute too. Love the pics!

kodyandsabrina said...

I love that short hair on you. I don't ever remember seeing you with that short of hair but I LOVE it!!! Cute Pics. When the heck are we getting together? Before baby Kash comes LOL...

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

off the bandwagon... what??? I knew that would happen especially with the last few posts you've made... especially your sundays.. gotta love church with kids and naps! you better do something to change your mind:) you made the pack LOL I have an apt soon:)