Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sure love my babies

It is fun to go through different stages with kids. I love seeing B in stages I remember Koen being in. Especially the ones I thought were so bad, because now I think those are nothing compared to the stages an almost 4 year old goes through. hehe ;) It is fun seeing the differences and similarities between the two of them. I feel like some things are just the same while others are complete opposite. I love them both so much and feel very blessed to be their mom.  Aren't they cute?

PS Baby B is a much happier camper these days. He has got 3 teeth in the past 10 days. 

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Brigs smile is so Cute! I love it. I feel the same with my girls. LOVE IT

The Ballou's said...

You have got some cute boys:)

Kathrin Paul said...

What cute boys!

Melanie and Daniel said...

You seriously have two of the cutest boys. I am glad Brigs is happier now. Three teeth in ten days, ouch.

brady and britton said...

Mu cute nephews!! I Love them!

The Philpot Family said...

They are so cute...I love love love the matching outfits!

Lindsay

Nate and Jamie said...

OH I am so happy that Briggs is being a happier baby for you! I could only imagine what you went through for so long. Cute boys!!