Thursday, July 15, 2010

4 and Fiesty

I took both boys to the Dr on the same day. I though that works out just great having their birthdays so close. NOT SO MUCH! Who on this Earth knows why but I bawled the whole time. I think their Dr probably thought I needed some medical attention myself. Besides that the appt went well and unlike Mr Brigy boo Koen has grown.

Koen's stats:
Weight: 36.82 lbs  57%
Height: 41.26 inches 70%


Preschool school pictures April 2010
I say 4 and fiesty because this kid has a mind of his own. He is intense at times but other times so quick to tell you  he "loves and likes" each one of our family members. He is a joy most of the time, as long as sleep has occured! (when will he mellow out in the sleep dept?)

Koen's favorites: (per him)
Color: pink
Food: pizza ( I would say dino nuggets or Pasta Roni shells and white cheddar)
Thing to do: climb in window wells with ladders???
Friend: Tess and Beck and Kade
Show: Lazy town and Max and Ruby

He enjoys riding his four wheeler, having one of his best friends live next door, swimming in our pool and playing outside! We are excited to see what 4 has in store!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Love you koko-bean! (and like I guess)

Stacey said...

i think i would cry too. i am really not ready for devery's b-day to come :(

The Christensen's said...

What a stud! He is getting BIG! I think 4 is harder than 3;)

Anonymous said...

I think maybe I think every year is harder than the year past because I forget how silly they were. It is just hard work being a mom!