I am just a couple days shy of 30 weeks pregnant with little sis. Only 8 or 9 weeks left to go! Single digits seems a little crazy! This pregnancy has gone by relatively fast and has been really easy. Every time someone asks "how are you feeling?" I think and say "great." :) I don't know if it is because of what happened last time that I am just trying to enjoy it more or because this will likely be our last but I really only have minor complaints. Here's whats been up with us...
*I just hit the 20 lb weight gain. I am almost right on track with my weight gain with Brigs (which was what I was hoping for, 24lbs total) I am up 2lbs from where I was at 30 weeks with him.
*This little girl is active. I have been feeling consistent daily movement since about 16 weeks. Whenever I get worried I lay on my side and she starts going to town. So comforting. I love feeling her move. Sometimes I laugh at myself because I get such a big smile on my face when I stop and just pay attention to her dance parties. :)
*She likes to kick and or bounce on my cervix. Something I have never felt before. haha Not the most enjoyable, but I'll take whatever movements she is willing to give.
*Hiccups! Holy hiccups! I don't remember Pierce or Brigs having them super frequent but this little girl is like her big brother Koen! She gets the hiccups multiple times a day.
*I am still running. I have been able to get in between 10-15 miles a week still, which is great. Sometimes my runs are perfect and fine and other times I feel like I weigh 500 lbs and am breathing through a side ache the whole time. I am just happy to be running. My mom recently asked me "What does Myla do while you run?" and I said "she sleeps. :) Then when I stop she bounces around." I joke that when she comes out she is going to need some serious bouncing to simulate my running, haha.
*I have started having heart burn more regularly over the past week or so. I am still just taking tums and trying to watch what I eat. I have noticed I get it from spicy food, white flour foods, candy, and a lot of desserts. Looks like clean eating is in store for the remainder of this pregnancy.
*I have notices my lack of coordination and speed in Zumba lately. I often find myself tripping over my feet, they just don't move as fast as they use to!
*Still not really wearing maternity clothes. I think I've decided they just aren't for me. :) I did get a couple shirts this time which have been nice. I realized as I started getting bigger my baggy shirt wardrobe didn't sport the bump very well. So I opted for some more fitted maternity shirts. Other than that, lots of dresses, skirts, leggings and I have plenty of pants that still fit.
*My Anti E levels have remained stable at a 1:4 ratio. I was worried they may have gone up this last time just because it was around now they went up with Pierce. So far so good.
*My doc said we could schedule anywhere from October 2nd on. We will keep an eye on my Anti E levels and go from there but I am hoping for the 10th.
*Pregnancy in the summer is for sure a different ball game. Holy hottness! haha I am a hot person regularly but wow. I am fine in my bathing suit at the pool or in the AC! haha I don't remember the last time I A-slept with covers or B-had the shower temperature above the midway point.
*At 22 weeks I had a 3-D ultrasound at MFM. They gave me this sweet picture of lil sis. :) At that appt they also told me they didn't think it was necessary for me to have visits there anymore. Because she is growing right on track, her activity is great and my blood levels have remained stable they would just follow me through Dr. L.
*The farther a long things get the more times a week/day I have to remind myself to calm down. :) I am for sure getting more nervous and anxious to know what is going to happen. In so many ways I can't imagine actually bringing home a baby. That's the reason the handful of things I have bought are in the basement, tags attached, receipts near by. And that the room is just that, a room. Not a nursery for my sweet baby girl, yet. At the same time though it is hard to picture going through the same thing again. The other night in Brigs' prayers he prayed that his "little sister will be healthy so she doesn't die." When he said it tears came to my eyes but then I just nodded, that really is what we all hope for. ♥
3 comments:
She is precious! Cant wait to actually meet her! You are getting so stinking close! YAY!
love your dress, you cute thing! I can't wait to see her precious face! It has gone by so fast, but not soon enough! ;)
So so excited for you! She will be here before you know it. Can't wait to see pics. So glad everything is on track and the nerves I totally understand.
Hank got the hiccups all the time too, drove me crazy after awhile.
Post a Comment