Brigden Lovell Olsen
Born June 16th at 2:16 PM. He weighs 6 lbs 6 ounces and is 19 inches long. He sure is a mini Koen head. We are so happy to have another little guy. Mom and baby are both well!I will post the details for who ever wants them....
I went into Labor the night before my scheduled section. I didnt sleep one bit because the contractions where too strong and I wanted to time them. After 3+ hours of contractions every 5 minutes I decided to wake Phil up an go to the hospital. The whole way there I was sure they were going to send us home cause I thought I would only be like a one. When we got there at about 6:30 AM, I was a 3+ and so they kept me. My doctor came and broke my water and said I was moving along well because I was at 4 then. After about 2 hours in the hopital I got my epidural. Love the drugs! The next time the nursed checked I was a 5. Great, moving right along. Until the next time she checked and I was a 5+. My doc came in about 45 minutes after that check and also reported a 5+ with some swelling of the cervix. He said he would come back in a hour and hopefully I would be progressing , and if not we would need to take him cesarean. They dont let you labor as long on a VBAC because of the strain on the uterus. When he came back things were the same but more swelling of the cervix. I guess that happens when a baby sits in a spot to long, it irritates the cervix and then it sweals. He said I am basically too small to birth a child. He wouldn't fit in between my "tiny" pelvic bone, so he was just stuck. So about 1:30 we were getting all prepped for the section. I am glad I had the chance to labor and try just for the fact of knowing that I couldn't do it (I really thought last time was all because the cord was so tangled on Koen, but it looks like he wouldn't have been able to either way) instead of just going for my planned c-section still wondering.


20 comments:
He is so sweet and precious. I will really miss seeing him for the next few days. I will take good care of Koeo so don't worry about him. Just be sure I have beanbe in his bag. Take care of your self and rest as much as you can. Your announcement stuff came and it is on your table still in the box. See ya on Sunday. I sure am glad you are doing so well. love ya
What a sweetheart! I love his name, you made the right choice. Oh, babies are the best, I am having a baby hungry moment at my computer desk. And you look lovely after delivering. So happy for your little family! I would come up to visit you but I know you will have lots of visitors because to know you is to love you. Congratulations again!
I'm so glad that everything went well! He's so precious! Hope to see you guys soon:)
Oooh...he is so precious. He does look just like koen. I think we need to see side by side baby pictures. Koen is going to love having a little buddy. I am so excited for all of you guys.
Congrats Lesh! How exciting! He is really cute and ps you look really cute in your 39 weeks 5 days photo. I hope I will look that good when I get prego (if it ever happens :( ) Anywho, I need to come say hi sometime, I've just been so busy with two jobs! I will try to get a hold of you soon!
He is such a little doll. I just loved holding him...it seriously makes me a little baby hungry....scary thought. Anyways, Congrats you guys. he is a little bundle of joy!
Congrats Olsen fam! Another darling little boy!
So cute guys! Congrats! He is adorable! So glad that you are doing ok and so that baby is too!
What a cutie. I'm glad everything went well. I bet that is good to know that you tried and it just is not possible
I am so glad you and the baby are doing well. He looks so cute!
Congrats on the little darling. I am glad things went so good and you were able to labor on your own and know you needed another c section. He is precious. Rest up and let everyone pamper you! Congrats again!!
Congratulations!! He is absolutely adorable, and he does look just like Koen did. I'm glad everything went well and I hope your feeling ok!
Congratulations! He is adorable.
Congrats! He is so sweet!
Happy day! Congratulations, and I love his name also! I'm sure Koen is the best big bro ever!
Oh how precious! CONGRATS! I'm so glad to hear you and the baby are doing great!
he is so darling! Congratulations!!
I am glad u posted those details..because i love hearing everyone's different experiences! aww..u have a little pelvis bone :) I am glad ur beautiful baby boy arrived and u both are healthy! i cant wait to see more pics!
C
I missed this post with all of the craziness of the weekend. I seriously can't wait to snuggle him up next time I see him...don't want the little guy to be exposed to any more germs than are necessary! He is adorable and you are looking great too! Love ya!
So adorable Leash and I can't believe how much he looks like Koen, craziness!! Thank heaven for modern medicine right? Glad baby's here safe and that you are doing well also. Congrats!!
Post a Comment