Monday, January 25, 2010

Who wouldn't want to wake up to this?


Poor Koen has been getting a bloody nose about once a week. He is his Fathers soon, to this day I have never had a bloody nose. This is what I woke up to this morning. Just incase you were wondering, it was all over his bed and his carpet too. Good thing we went with the expensive stuff so our kids could barf and bleed all over it. Awesome.

12 comments:

Melanie and Daniel said...

That is so sad. Poor guy.

Bri or Aaron said...

Sad!

Ashley said...

I thought that was chocolate when i first saw it! How sad! I'm like you, I've never had a bloody nose in my life. I hope Tate doesn't get them because I don't think I even know what to do for one...

Cicely said...

poor kid!

Thompson Family said...

How sad! Dusty gets them all the time, too:)

brady and britton said...

Brady get alot of bloody noses too; I think I've had maybe 3 in my whole life. Poor Koen. That is no fun.

Stacey said...

Oh poor kid. No fun to wake up that way. I always feel like you have a crusty nose the rest of the day after that too.

Anonymous said...

That is the worst...at least he is smiling...ha! Love and miss you!

becca said...

Ty woke up like that once. Scared me to death! I don't know how they can sleep through having all that blood stuck on them. Poor kid!

Danielle said...

I have had 1 bloody nose my whole life and it was when I fell off of a trapeze bar right on my face. Mike, on the other hand gets them bi-weekly I think!
Hear ya on the carpet thing. A week after we got our new carpet, Parker puked on it twice. Blech.

Kara said...

Mia said when she saw this picture, "did he just eat a cupcake?" Ha Ha Ha!

Chris and Malissa said...

Oh my gosh!!! Can't believe that:( poor thing. I have NEVER had a bloody nose. MESSY MESSY for you:(