We slept in until 10 or so. It was so nice. We didn't even make a peep before then. We decided to skip breakfast and do lunch so we watched How to Train Your Dragon in our room until lunch. Then we went and had lunch at the buffet. After Phil went to the gym and I did some homework, I was coming home to two test the following week. The only reason I felt ok about it was because it was overcast and somewhat cold so I couldn't lay out. I was bummed about that. We meet up back at the room, watched another movie, went up for a snack, took a nap and then got ready for dinner. It was a nice leisurely day after all the hustle and bustle of the past few days. We meet up with everyone from Harmons for dinner at the steak place again! YUM! I got the same thing as last time except for only a 5 oz filet, and 2 pieces of cheese cake!
Oh it was SOOO good!
Our anniversary was the following week as was one of the other couples so they brought us out these cakes and sang us some weird silly song.
Kathy and Jim
us
After dinner we hung out and decided to play cards. The water was so so rough and the boat was rocking like crazy! I told them I thought I was going to yak so I'd be back. I ended up having to lay down for the rest of the night because I was feeling so sick! I don't understand why I have to get motion sickness. I never got it until I hit my 20's. really weird!
1 comment:
that looked like the most amazing trip ever! I would die to go on a Med. cruise--what cruise ship was it? would you do it again?
Post a Comment