Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lagoon Day 2013

For sure one of our favorite summer traditions is  Harmons' Lagoon Day. This year was no exception. It is nice that our kids are a little bigger and maybe that I am unable to do all the big rides, because this year it worked out perfect that Phil and Ko could just go go go with our friends on the big rides and B man and I hung out with Brook and Cora on whatever they wanted to ride.

Koen's favorite ride: Jet Star 2 (he hit 50 inches this year and could ride it and rocket and samarii)
Brigs favorite ride: Jumping Dragon with Bomb Bora as a close second. The look on his face with his laugh combined was like pure happiness and so contagious. love that kid.

I didn't know if I'd be able to ride any of Brigs fav's comfortably but luckily was minus the urge to lose my lunch. ;)





 Who looks that cute making those faces?!?!
 Good Good times!!

No comments: