Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's and Son's Campout

Phil took Koen to the Father and Son campout last weeked. They have been talking about this for months. I think it pretty well lived up to all the hype. Koen loves being outside and hanging out with his dad, so what could be better? Koen keeps asking me questions about when I go to girls camp, trying to assess the similarities and differences. I sure love that kid. When I asked Phil if he took some pictures he said "not very many." I would say he was right, I dont qualify 1 as many either. haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture any way. That was Bry at the dinosaur museum field trip...one pic and not even a Dino in the pic...grrrr! Way to go getting your blog up to date...yahoo for that!

Gina said...

Dad's don't take pictures. It's a universal rule apparently. Kade is really looking forward to our Fathers and Sons too...not until September! I love that the boys are old enough to do stuff like this!

Stacey said...

I love having one on one time with my kids. So fun!

Thompson Family said...

I was reading all your posts, and you guys have been busy! Your boys had birthdays, too! I'm glad to hear that Pierce is doing better! I hope it continues that way. :) He is such a sweet, beautiful little guy!