So my mom has been asking me latley how long my hair is...not that A. I dont put pictures of myself on here, or B I am not coming home in a few weeks But I thought I would post a pic of it, for her. We are also having the debate of if my hair is longer or shorter now than when I chopped it off when I got pregnant with Koen. What do you think?



This is the month before I cut it when it was long before. Disregaurd that I am large and lovin it! Ü
13 comments:
Is the pic of you and Phil before Koen? It looks pretty long to me. Thanks for the post. Love ya
Kapowza your legs are teeny! It looks longer in the current pictures, your hair that is. You are hilarious, I think only you could get away with saying something like large and loving it! You are great!
It's hard to tell... You are bent forward in the one and your head it tilted back in the other (in the recent pics). You look great!
It looks cute - whether it's shorter or longer than before! I like it this length!
It is true Mindy I am kind of cheating in these pics...haha! Funny cause I was the one saying was still shorter.
It looks longer to me now sha. I was cracking up at your "large and loving it" comment! I have quite a few of those pics myself! :)
Yeah you're totally cheating, trying to make it look longer than it really is! Ha ha ha. It's pretty long, I like it! I think it's almost the same length actually.
I think longer before even when you are cheating. CUTE!
Can't tell, but still cute. You look so different with bangs!! I couldn't believe it when I saw that pic. They make you look so young. Keep it like it is though, super cute.
I love that both of those positions accentuate the length of hair. I do them in the mirror to make my hair seem longer. I thikn we need another picture of the same position as the old one to get an accurate view.
I like it long too! But honestly you look cute either way!!!
You are a hot mamma girl! I like your hair long, you should keep it that way :).
I think it looks longer now...and very cute pictures :o)
Post a Comment