Who is he? Yesterday during his nap I got a bee in my bonnet to clean out the garage. It had all sorts of leaves and junk everywhere and since our car was gone (at the shop...boo) I figured it was a good time. When I finished up I realized I had been out there for quite some time and that Koen was FORSURE awake. I went in and heard him like crying/squealing which isn't normal when he wakes up. Because of this I assumed he must have been awake for awhile and was probably not happy that I hadn't got him out. When I got to his room I found a NAKED Koen standing in the corner of his crib with nothing else in it. He had thrown out blankets, stuffed animals, pillow, shirt, pants and diaper. I didn't even know my kid knew how to take his shirt off. Lucky for me this time he didn't pee anywhere! CRAZY BOY!
PS Phil asked if I took a picture and I told him I didn't think it was appropriate to post a naked picture of my son on my blog. So you can just look at the below picture and make an image for yourself...minus the orange sweats! Ü
10 comments:
Like I always say...we talk every day and I still find out all the good stuff from your blog! Crazy nakee Ko! Kade just started taking off his shirt when he's in time-out. Random!
How funny, my friend has an almost 2 yr. old boy, and he does the same thing in his crib. Completely strips down and takes everything out. I wonder why, because it seems to be a pretty common thing at that age. You should have taken a pic, and just put a censored bar over his private areas!!!
It sounds like he entertained himself for quite awhile - I bet it was fun throwing everything out of the crib! Did he look at you sheepishly when you came in like he had done something he shouldn't have? Or was he grinning ear to ear?
What a hoot! Glad you didn't post the nakee. Going naked or "half off" at that age is all the rage. Ruby thinks it's hilarious. You never fail to make me laugh with your funny blogs!
What a hoot! Glad you didn't post the nakee. Going naked or "half off" at that age is all the rage. Ruby thinks it's hilarious. You never fail to make me laugh with your funny blogs!
"Bee in my bonnet"??? Never heard that saying before. I'm sure it's one of your mom's many! And I'm sure I'll be using it in the near future :).
Kin, pretty sure it's my mom's saying and I totally say it all the time!! How funny that he took off ALL of his clothes? Hopefully something that won't happen when he's a teenager with the girls. :)
That is funny. Kids are absolutely unpredictable.
Seriously that is the funniest thing I've heard all day! I'm sure this will happen to me...well maybe not the undressing thing but I'm sure I'll be forgetting about my kid!
I for sure thought you were going to say that her peed everywhere! Hehe!! How random and funny!! I'm "picturing it now" :)!
Post a Comment