The other night I was looking at the forcast and it said Thursday was supposed to be 55 degrees, which feels like practically summer here! hehe...so I decided to plan a playgroup to the Zoo. We have been anxiously awaiting the first use of our zoo pass this year (our zoo closes for the winter) Koen was still a little sick, but I figured the zoo is a good no contact outing! He loved it! Not so much the animals as pushing the stroller with NO help! Here are some pics!
He totally loved that litle horse...isnt it the cutest pic ever?
Ko dancing to the zoo tunes!
13 comments:
Fun, I love the zoo! Sounds like a good time and I love Koen's dancing; so cute! I can't wait til it warms up enough here to go to Hogle Zoo. Brady and I try to go every year. By the way, I'm cutting my hair shorter on Tuesday. I'll post a pic so you can see it.
What a fun day...
That little boy got Phil's rhythm... ha ha!!
Girl when did your hair get so long! You look great and Koen is a doll. I'm excited to see you guys!
Fun! I can't wait until it's warm enough to use our zoo pass again!
For fun Ko! Gotta love the zoo. Looks like a great playgroup outing. Gotta get to the zoo soon.. and get some kettle corn :)hehe.
how fun. I'm glad that it is kinda warming up here in Utah. Although it keeps snowing on us after all the old snow melts. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the zoo.
I love our bumbo and it is worth getting it for your next, when ever that may be. We use it all the time. We even feed her in it. I think it also helped with her sitting up so early. She was sitting all alone at 5 months.
West Jordan hasn't always had a Lacrosse team. They didn't have it when I went there. I'm not sure when they started it. The funny thing is that the girls have to wear skirts when they play and the boys team wears helmets and pads. I guess they don't want the girls to be a contact sport but the boys are.
Haha, that is so cute, he is getting so big!! Yay your invitation finally worked... I don't why we were having such a hard time there! Anyways, I love freaken love the Zoo, what a fun little play date.
I am so sad I missed the zoo! Next time I guess! Love the pics. Leave to you to always leave a post to make me feel as though I was there and never left out. I love you!
I love the clip of him dancing. It's pretty sad when a little kid has more rhythm than me! :)
It is great to hear that you have a zoo pass. Isn't that such a good idea? Well we will have to go when you are in town!!
Cute cute pics at the zoo. When you come home maybe we could go to the zoo here I haven't been for ages and I would probably go with my grandkids. They are all so dang cute. Anyway lets plan a play date with all Ko's cousins and head to the zoo.
Hey Girl:
I'm super bored at work so I am just got on here to see if I could start this whole blog thing and upload some photos when I get home... but I just wanted to say you better call me when you get back to Utah so I can see Ko and you can see my little man. I can't believe how soon you'll be here, just in time to switch places.LOL
Post a Comment