How adorable is he? My favorite thing ever is little boys with no shirts...so cute. p.s. I love all the different blog designs, I would love to do a change, but I'm a little retarded to figure out how.
What a cute picture - he is definitely going to steal girl's hearts! I am so happy to be back home for a few days.....I've missed my daily "blog fix". I love seeing pictures of my fam!!!
Lesh he is adorable!!! I really am so excited to see you when you come home. Email me or give me your email so we can make some plans! Oh and your new background is really cute. You better give me some lessons!
Okay, so those two deleted ones were me. My stupid slow internet makes me think that things aren't working so I just keep pushing buttons...thus the multiple comments. So, I deleted the duplicates. Didn't want to freak you out!
I am so happy that I am not the only one that has a child that loves to play in the sink, well actually Ruby still occasionally dips in the toilet. It makes me crazy. Ko seems like he is very in control and anti-mess when it comes to playing in the sink. He is so cute! I love his little cheeser grin :)
All kids love to play in the sink or any where there is water. So fun and so messy at times! He is adorable and we are psyched to see you guys soon. The kids will have a blast playing in water when you are here. Take care darling and I love your background. I'm still trying to figure the whole blogging thing out. Creativity will come later!
Tell Phil I just told dad that my expenditures where only a fraction of his so not to get his shorts in a bind. How is that for a statement! You know his buying houses. My couple of thousand was hardly a drop in the bucket to his 100's of thousands!
CHEEESE!! Man alive... give him a big fat smooch from me!! Pretty sure I'm jealous that my Ma and Pa are coming out so soon (that's my job...). But according to your Utah countdown... you've only got 31 days, 6 hours, and 32 minutes... yahoo!!
24 comments:
How can you resist that smile too! He is so stinking cute! I tried to get Ty to play in the sink, but he didn't really like it.
I just want to squeeze him! He is totally cheesing it and I LOVE it! I was thinking it was about time for an update, so good job. :)
I love his smile it is so cute!!!
How adorable is he? My favorite thing ever is little boys with no shirts...so cute.
p.s. I love all the different blog designs, I would love to do a change, but I'm a little retarded to figure out how.
This is such a cute picture.... he is seriously cheesin it!!
That boy must be a carbon copy of his mom. I think you were a major cheeser too. Cute Koen
What a cutie pie leash! :)
What a cute picture - he is definitely going to steal girl's hearts! I am so happy to be back home for a few days.....I've missed my daily "blog fix". I love seeing pictures of my fam!!!
Oh yeah I am so happy that I can see your blog!!! He is so dang cute! Thanks Leash
He is pretty cute! I remember Henry loved the sink too.
That kid is pretty dang cute! By the way, I have 2 swim shorts sitting on my counter for that cute kids.
Lesh he is adorable!!! I really am so excited to see you when you come home. Email me or give me your email so we can make some plans! Oh and your new background is really cute. You better give me some lessons!
He is so cute! I love that water entertains him! I hope that will work for my kid!
Watch out chicks! What a cutie! He looks like such a little man! Love the man-pris! :)
Okay, so those two deleted ones were me. My stupid slow internet makes me think that things aren't working so I just keep pushing buttons...thus the multiple comments. So, I deleted the duplicates. Didn't want to freak you out!
I am so happy that I am not the only one that has a child that loves to play in the sink, well actually Ruby still occasionally dips in the toilet. It makes me crazy. Ko seems like he is very in control and anti-mess when it comes to playing in the sink. He is so cute! I love his little cheeser grin :)
Yes he is that cute. I want to smooch his little face right now. Hey I am pretty impressed with your typing skills...good job sis...you go girl!
All kids love to play in the sink or any where there is water. So fun and so messy at times! He is adorable and we are psyched to see you guys soon. The kids will have a blast playing in water when you are here. Take care darling and I love your background. I'm still trying to figure the whole blogging thing out. Creativity will come later!
Tell Phil I just told dad that my expenditures where only a fraction of his so not to get his shorts in a bind. How is that for a statement! You know his buying houses. My couple of thousand was hardly a drop in the bucket to his 100's of thousands!
Smooches Ko! Love the cool guy sweats.
His little smile is adorable! I wish I was that photogenic!! :)
CHEEESE!! Man alive... give him a big fat smooch from me!! Pretty sure I'm jealous that my Ma and Pa are coming out so soon (that's my job...). But according to your Utah countdown... you've only got 31 days, 6 hours, and 32 minutes... yahoo!!
Post a Comment