Wednesday, April 9, 2008

EXTREME Jenga!

Ok so I am back to posting! It has been a little while (for me) BUT I have a GREAT excuse! I was finishing "Eclipse" LOVED IT! For some reason I had a harder time getting in to this one, but at about halfway I couldn't put it down! Bad me keep hoping Bella and Edward would "seal the deal" (bad me, I know! haha) Anyway Good job little Phil on his first post! He had to have the music and everything! I even helped him located the song, even though I personally HATE music on blogs! sorry you people who love your music.
On to EXTREME Jenga! On Friday night we had the Ganz's and he Brown's over for dinner and games. Well the games ONLY consisted of Jenga, and only the boys played...for like 5 hours! Wow they were really into it! Here are the pics to show you just how into it!

13 comments:

WRYUN said...

Haa, I love those books, I don't know how many times I have read them. I can't wait for the next one..and just like everyone else, I secretly hoped they would seal the deal;)Let's just hope #4 lives up to our expectations.

Anonymous said...

I have read those books twice and love them. The game night sounds fabulous! When you move back and get settled in maybe you should come over and we could do dinner and games eh?

Stacey said...

I really miss game night. I don't know why but I just doesn't happen anymore. Maybe one day :)

Stacey said...

Oh and I hate the music too. That is all Eric baby. I have the volume turned all the way down on our computer that way I don't have to hear it

Aaron and Niki Ganz said...

JEGA RULES! Just for clarification we did make it to tower #36 after the picture was taken. ;) Good times!!

Team Fraser said...

That is such a phil and steve game! what happened to good ole catch phrase!

The Brown Family said...

No caption on Phil's silly picture?!! HAHAHA!!

Julie said...

Wow! That is a pretty big Jenga tower! Gracie loves to play Jenga, but lately she wants to build "bunk beds" out of the blocks instead of actually playing the game, and I think we are probably missing some of the blocks because they have been loved and carried all over the house. Oh well. It makes her happy!

We are totally planning on going to the zoo again as soon as it is warm and not raining again. We almost went today, but Gracie has been having a rough day and Sammy had a molar come through so he is REALLY grumpy. I will let you know when we go though. Gracie would really be happy if we would just go every day!

Oh, and sorry about the music on my blog (but I am still not taking it off... he he he).

Aaron and Niki Ganz said...

Yeah. I just noticed the absence of the caption too. What were you going to put on that picture Alesha? He he

brady and britton said...

This comment will put you in the double-digits for this post...I must admit, Jenga is a pretty sweet game. I haven't played it in years, but I really do love it!!

Alesha said...

Wow cant believe I didnt give a shout out in that pic! Phils hands totally crack me up...gay or not? I HOPE NOT! haha

M I N D Y said...

I really miss game night with you guys!! Of course they played that long.... I can just hear Phil, "Just one more....!" Haha!!

Kris and Brent said...

Wish I could have been there! I love playing games! When you guys get home, we need to plan one regularly!